Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just when you think you can ship something out...

I really want to ship this package out. I wanted to do it last Thursday, but it turns out the postal service close down early. Can't really do it on Friday as I'm out all day at work. Saturday comes, the closest one is closed on weekends & holidays. T_T Went to the main postal office, but found out it's already closed by the time i got there. Sigh... And to complicate things, I need to get some packaging material to send it off. Don't really want to depend on my dad to do it. He's quite oblivious on my hobby, or actually a lot of ppl around me do. haha. I'll try to package it some way and ask if he can ship it Monday. I apologize if it's taking awhile, "J". but rest assure it will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment