Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do some always want to get ahead of others? (crab mentality)

I find it silly at times hearing or seeing someone trying to get ahead of others by inflicting some sort of harm or problem to the victim. I'm not going to point out names but, here's an example. There's a schedule street cleaning every week at a certain time of that day. Sometimes it falls at morning, quite early for some. lol. You have to make sure you don't park at that side of the street else you'll get a citation. I know someone who will diligently monitor the streetsweeper car if it passed by, so that the car can be parked back in front of the house. One day, there's a car that wasn't moved. This person saw the citing 'officer' (usually on those 3 wheeled motorcycle/car vehicle) coming to check who hasn't move their car yet. Being proud and all that his car is already out of 'harms' way (parked on the opposite side) and there's this one car left on that block that he purposely call the attention of the citing officer. I didn't get the details on how it went, but from what i can infer the citing officer didn't cite the car and just passed by. Now you wonder why? It's actually a government car. lol. No point citing a gov't car if funds ends up back to them.

But it does make you wonder why did the person want to bring trouble for someone. Is that person trying to be a firm law abiding citizen, even at the cost of his neighbor's time and money? I mean he could just not do anything as the officer pass by, and if it did get cited then that's the neighbor's fault. But purposely pointing at what seems to be obvious...are you trying to be a snitch? Good thing nobody saw him, well not sure if someone did. But you'll be creating enemies that way and will be labelled forever as the neighbor's "snitch." So why did that person do that? Does it give him gratitude that he's able to point someone out? Why? Sometimes my people are labelled with "crab mentallity," someone who purposely drag others down so he/she can get on top. I for one refuse to believe that and quite dismayed being stereotyped with that behavior, cause I'm not. I know for the fact that this person hates ppl that have that mentality, which in return makes him a "hipo" ~hypocrite. He's breaking the golden rule, "do to others what you want them to do to you." lol. Which is quite sad to live like that.


Anways Gundam Updates:
- SD Gundam stop motion....done. Quite happy how it turned out. I'm able to put 3 transformation on one clip. hehe. I did made a mistake, but overall i'm satisfied. It does have a lot of room for improvement. hehe.

- SD Gundam/DBZ crossover... slowly working on it. Due this friday >_<. Hopefully I can finish it by then. I'll be adding yellow/gold tonight.

- I unboxed mobile kapool. I really wish they make a HG or even a MG of that kit. Still thinking of a good color scheme.

- Zaku Eggplane...still no progress on this one. Probably work on it next week.

- Might do another unboxing video...hmm which kit to open next? lol

Other things:
- I'm still debating of whether i should post my origami plane tutorial.

- hmm...what to do for memorial day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment