Thursday, April 29, 2010

A feeling you're forgetting something...

Starts out like any regular day... wake up, take a shower, put clothes on, and get ready for work/intern. I went to grab my usual iced coffee (got it right this time, I really need to start making this at home to save $$. lol). Then, I just realized...I'm not wearing any long sleeves shirt. O_o I remembered putting a shirt on, followed by wearing my long sleeve shirt w/ stripes, then my jacket. But I'm missing my long sleeves, just my shirt inside... Well I guess it's better than forgetting the shirt too and just have my jacket. haha. I guess i'll be wearing my jacket all day, and kinda bumped out because it's a sunny day. haha.

Let's see...

Stikfas Contest...

I've posted my Stikfas unbuilt kits collection and the contest. Apparently not a lot are interested. I'm thinking maybe nobody has heard of them? The vid probably didn't catch their attention...(Gundam updates..*click*....Stikfas Contest...*skips*....) haha. Maybe i'll mention it on my Gundam updates. On the other hand, I'm quite happy that the Youtube reviewer I asked to review Stikfas agreed. ^_^ I'll be sending the kit later on today after my intern. Probably add something special with the package. I really hope he likes it. hehe.

If i didn't get any participants on my Stikfas Contest, I'll probably extend it another week. I'm starting to think of a couple of things why there aren't many participants:

- It's too early? Maybe some watch youtube during the weekends?
- "I'm begging for subscribers with my contest" I actually got a comment along that lines. I thought about it. I usually don't ask my viewers to subscribe on most of my videos. I hardly do it. For the fact that you're entering for a chance to get a "Free kit and shipping", I think the least you can do for me is subscribe right? I usually check out the page of my new subscribers, and if I like I sub back. Also, this will help that person to get updates about the contest. Overall, I think it's a win-win situation. Or at least that's what I think.
- They don't live in US. There's actually a couple of my viewers that are in Philippines (my home country). I would like to extend my contest over there, but I'm afraid shipping will be too high or problems might occur for intl. shipping.
- "I don't do reviews" - probably another major hurdle on my contest. I really wanted for the winner to share his/her thoughts on the kit. I wouldn't mind if it contains a lot of cons. I do have a fair share of experience with Stikfas, and sometimes they are quite disappointing especially if you push their limitations.
- Another thing could be that viewers are afraid to disclose their location. I'm not going to send anything other than the stikfas kit as the prize (well maybe a bonus figure or something too. hehe.) I'm also giving you my address(return to sender address is mandatory). I don't have other means to send the prize to the winner without knowing their address. Would you want me to have the postman drop it off a corner. lol. Well there's that option too to get it pick up on the postal, but I think that's just too much trouble as suppose to have it delivered directly to his/her home.

I'm also thinking that maybe I shouldn't have put my kits on sale yet, well until I made more reviews of 'em? I'll probably ask my viewers if they want to see more Stikfas reviews.

Gundam Updates...

I added "decals" on my SD Zeta Gundam. Well not really decals, but my scribbles that looks like decals from a far. haha. I'll share that with my viewers on my next update.

I'll create my 100th video today on my SD Collection, since it's sunny. I'm still thinking on how it's going to be.

I finished cutting off from the runner, denubbing, sanding and assembling my SD Gunner Zaku Warrior. I added most of the stickers, I'll use that as a comparison with the other painted Zaku. Stay tune for the review.

Other Things...

I'm actually quite happy there's more SD Gundam reviews and WIP vids in youtube lately. I think SD's are being underestimated because of their size and proportion, but there's a lot of possibilites with them.

I'm trying to exercise lately to shed a few pounds. I did some squats 2 days ago...whoa I'm sure feeling it today and yesterday. lol. Might resume my exercise later today. I probably need to start sleeping early to help my body rejuvinate.

I think that's about it for now. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment