Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trying out new things...

I recently got a haircut. Got a lot of compliments about it. hehe. I guess I should visit the barber more often to keep my hair short and neat. I'm actually hoping to impress this girl that I like though not sure how she feels about me yet, she's really 'friendly' among her friends including me. hehe. Maybe I need to start shedding some weight as well, might take awhile. haha. I also need to find a way to spend more time with her. I don't really want to do the usual dating thing with dinners, movies and so on. Maybe take a summer class with her? I think she's taking some dance lessons. I'm a novice in dancing but would be great to learn to dance with her. hehe. Maybe invite her to go running or exploring. I'll think of something.

Gunpla...let's see...

I've review two kits which I've painted one of them.

Stop motion. It's kinda cool, though need to have a storyboard and work out the effects/gimmicks. Probably more test vids.
Stop motion Ideas:
- "Zakuto" rasengan w/ kagebunshin and hitting the wall or enemy. I need to create the razengan sphere as well.
- Weapon shooting and hitting. I need to find a way for cotton to stick w/o peeling off the paint off my kits. hmm...thinking of using post-its.
- Masurao whipping around his beam Katanas. The beam hilts (no beam effect yet) will be held by an electric wire on one end. Masurao will whirl them around and when it's full stretched, the beam katanas will be emitted.)
- SD Gundam Transformations...I have tons of SD's with cool transformations: Zeta, Unicorn, Baki Maru, Cho Shogun Touga, Aegis, and many more. lol.

I finally assembled SD Unicorn, I'll do my impression/review on it this week.

SD Gundam/DBZ crossover, I'm starting to dread this lingering WIP. lol. I'm not even sure I can pull it off, but we'll see.

Zaku Eggplane... Might be something I'll work on later this week.

Other things:
- I'm enjoying my new camera, though I can't edit my videos. But I'm able to stich them together which ain't bad. Might also do some Slideshow using WMM. Ohh almost forgot, I need to do some HD vids (raw vid upload), which probably last only 2min. (again with the 500mb upload limit) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment