Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Decisions...decisions....decisions...

Sometimes it's really hard to decide on things, especially if you always feel that you might regret it later on. Deciding if I want to eat at an all-you-can eat sushi buffet, but later feel too full and sleepy. lol. Well not that kind of decision but more about life. I've this decision to make of whether I help save lives or protect/destroy it. Since my career is not getting anywhere at this time, my parents tries to persuade me to try other things. I could go back to school and study 'nursing' as the medical field seems to be booming today. Or I could join the military and get training to become an engineer. Either options have pros and cons which I have to weigh out the one best suited for me.

Another decision I have to go through is with relationship. I really find this one friend really cute. She's quite friendly and charming. I had a relationship before which didn't end well...which kinda leads me to the whole "isolation after university". lol. Note to self...try not to stick to just one (best)friend, it's hell when you lose that person. Anyways, back to the girl that I like. I get to hang out with her with our group of friends. We did went to the same high school and I guess we're back again after college/university. I wanted to ask her out on a movie but failed. lol I guess she thought we're going with the rest of our friends, which I let it be. We didn't go to the movies but did play this fun boardgame and had a blast laughing all night. Also, I was informed that movies aren't best for first date as there isn't really much interaction. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that the plan didn't go through? hehe. I really wanted to know her more, but just don't know what to do. haha. One of our friends, did mention that she's probably not interested in me and that's just her nature of being friendly. That friend might be right about her, but I still want to try till I hear from her personally. It's a nice feeling to like someone and be like back.

Gundam Updates:
- I finally reached 100+ subscribers. *pat at the back* lol.
- HG 1/144 Masurao...done. I'm really happy how it turned out. ^_^
- 2old4toys contest entry... I really need to get myself together to work on this.
- I'll unbox another SD kit later this week. Might open the one with the cute bug. hehe.

My thoughts about the Gundam 00 theme contest:
- I was hoping I win the contest. I really wanted to get the 1/144 Flag kit. hehe. The winner did an awesome job painting the Tieren kit. Then there's actually a consolation prize and I thought maybe I'll get picked, but not as well. My impression of the contest is to pick a gundam not from the 00 theme and customized it to make it fit the line. Both winners have 00 gundam kits. I also thought that idea put into customizing the kit counts not just how good your paint job is, as other judges have mentioned on their video. I did put a lot of thought in making my kit, adding LED's, incorporating my origami plane, and transformations. I also think I had a good concept idea for a GN drive (or 'ZK' drive. hehe) But I guess, the winners were picked by the host. I have a hunch he got persuaded by the diorama. hehe. Furthermore, The winner gets another Tieren...lol. Actually, If I win the SD kit I'll be very happy, I don't have that kit yet. Also, I would like to hear his thoughts about my custom "Zeekay" as other judges. Would be nice to get recognize. hehe. I think my real competitor in that contest is the other entry with the God Gundam, it's an awesome custom/kitbash. I don't hold it against the decision, afterall the contest is his and he gets to make the rules. Though If i know it's about the paintwork, I could've gotten a FG and customized it like what i did with my Strike. ^_^

Other things:
- I need to edit my origami plane tutorial
- I'll be unboxing Hasegawa's Eggplane (Thunderbolt) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment