Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who am I without my wallet? 0_o

(as homer puts it) D'oh!! I forgot my wallet. Good thing my mom and I takes the BART at the same time in the morning. I wanted to go back and get my wallet, but my mom reassured me I don't need it. She asks this questions..."Are you going to drive?... Do you need money? I can lend you some." Which she is right, I won't be driving and I can borrow money enough for today. (note: other question she could've asked "Are you going to go drinking?" which of course she wouldn't :P. lol) My mom is always been there for me, I'm lucky to have her. ^_^

But sometimes don't you just feel you lost your identity or can't function if you forgot your wallet or even your cellphone(I didn't forget this one. hehe) It's like you got to have 'em just in case of emergency or other things that might need them.

Gundam Updates:

Zeta w/ decals....done.

100th Video SD collection...done. I'm close to 100 subscribers...what to do? lol.

SD Gunner Zaku Warrior...done. Finally got those three finished (well still need to add finer details later on...maybe even customs.)

I'll be unboxing one of the chibi SD gundams tonight as well do one stikfas review (probably the robot one.)

I'm also thinking of discussing Youtube's "other channel" option. I find it very helpful for other reviewers out there to get subs.


Other Things:

GSAM just updated their inventory. I'll probably get my SD Unicorn Gundam there if it's not sold out by tomorrow. Waiting for them to update the monthly/club specials tomorrow as well to complete my list.

Planning to get a new camera....but it'll cost quite a hefty $$ on my part. About $150+ for a decent Canon Digital camera. I'm waiting for this particular site to go on sale...maybe Memorial day Weekend? Kinda weird day to celebrate a sale. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment