Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can't do everything...

Hmm... I come upon this dilemma that I can't really do all of things I wanted to do with my gundam hobby. I used to just make forum reviews, with pictures and text in (PG). Then I got fascinated by video reviews which I do now in youtube. I also wanted to do some stop-animation. On top of that, I have a couple of kits I need to paint and customize. lol.

I find that I can only pick a few. If I choose to do video reviews, I see that there's not really a point on doing picture reviews unless I went to go in detail, i.e. macro shot photos. Actually it takes longer to do picture reviews as there's a lot of hyperlinking photos and typing my opinons on the kit. On the other hand for video reviews, I can relay all those in video, convert then upload. Then there's stop-animation that requires a lot of patience and time, but well worth it at the end and quite popular. I kinda want to make battle skirmishes and probably transformations animation. Lastly, painting and customizing is another segment that requires patience and time as well. I need time to brainstorm, wait for the paint to dry, and correct/adjust mistakes that I make. It seems that I can only pick two out of those things I wanted to do. Currently, I'm doing video reviews along with painting/customizing.

We'll see maybe I'll be able to touch on all of those later on.

I actually unbox and assembled the 1/144 Zollidia last night. I'll review the kit later today and upload the unboxing/articulation videos. Got lazy to customize the crossover, for some reason i'm not inspired to complete it anytime soon. I do plan to start painting...hopefully the laziness doesn't start to kick in. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment