Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My youtube channel and reviews

Overview: My youtube channel, 50+ subs, on-going contest(I'm participating).

I should still continue updating this journal as I find that I read them later on and reminisce my ideas and thoughts.

I did get get quite caught up with youtube and reviewing SD gundam kits. lol. I'm starting to think i'm pampering my subscribers as i post three or more vids a week. But I enjoy what I'm doing and I really want to share my great finds with others. Also, I like to promote my hobby as I find only a few enjoy super deformed gundams.

Last time I check, I finally got 50+ subscribers, Yay!! Awhile back I commented before to someone's vid (forgot who) that sub's number isn't important to me. But now, it sorta does. The number signifies a sense of accomplishment and awareness that viewers actually like your material--they even take the time to comment on my vids. Actually before I reach 50, my sub number went down by one. I was wondering who was that and would like to ask them why. But unfortunately, youtube doesn't notify you. And I can't really tell who it is cause i can't remember all of my subscriber's names (note: I even sometimes mistook one youtuber to another >_<, but certain names stand out and I remember them quite well.) Then I finally got three more subscribers which brought my sub # 50+. But the odd thing is I got another sub which I can't seem to figure out who--I want to thank that person. I guess that's the one that editted their subscription maybe? hehe.

Hmm...what else to talk about. Ohh right, I'm thinking of doing something special for getting 50+ subs. Seems like youtube reviewers does some sort of contests, which I have a couple in mind. But seeing there's already a couple on-going ones I'll hold on to mine. I also think that I need more subs to actually get a handful of participants.

On going Contest that I've participated and will participate:
KPHM42's Gundam 00 Theme Contest -entered
Joshuagundamu's Awesome Gundam Contest -entered
2old4toys Painting Contest (yellow theme) - brainstorming
Yummypixel's DBZ contest (still yet to be announced)
(note: I'll probably add hyperlinks later)

So far my WIP are...
- SD Gundam/DBZ crossover (sculpting/customizing)
- Mobile Sumo (paint-drybrushing)
- SD Zeta Gundam (paint-minor detailing)

I'm thinking of doing another unboxing review later on, before i switch to painting. It might be a kit that I will be entering for 2old4toy's contest.

,,V,^_^,V,,
-

No comments:

Post a Comment