Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ordered the wrong coffee...

I sometimes order coffee at a coffee shop near where I intern. My usual order, or for the most part, is large iced coffee w/ room (for milk). I'm quite sure i mentioned "iced" but got the regular hot coffee (still large). Maybe because I asked if they can add a hint of 'hazelnut', which cost a little more, that they think it's the hot version. I prefer my coffee cold, thinking of just letting my coffee now to chill. lol. Also, It's raining outside.

Okay, recap from last week...

Gundam/DBZ crossover... I tried adding the hair last night. For some reason, It's not turning the way i wanted it to be, might try something else. Still no progress at this time.

Zollidia....done.

SD Gakushin Gundam... I did my sketch video, which turned out okay. hehe. I actually thought of newer design to add to the little guy. I'm thining of having the talons either retractable or have a hinge to pop out. As for wings, might use some origami on that and may use some transparancy instead of paper (or something else). Still thinking of a good design for the bird head.

Unboxing Kit... I've opened/assembled SD Master Gundam which added to my WIP. I might put this one on hold as I've thought of 2-4 more new projects. lol. I'll probably open the red Zaku this week. There goes my 4 WIP limit.


This Week...

Continue working on Crossover and Gakushin.

As mentioned above, unboxing/review of LunaMaria Hawke Gunner Zaku Warrior.

There's quite a hype on Iron Man figures... as well as Kamen Rider. I'm quite tempted to get a couple, but thinking of acquiring 'em w/o buying one. ^_~ (lol. Naw, i'm not doing the 5 finger discount).

I'm also thinking of doing a video of my unbuilt stikfas collection, did I mention that before? lol. I'm thinking of sending one or two to a couple of toy reviewers (I have yet to ask 'em) and sell a majority of them.

SD Gundam Collection video for my 100th youtube vid post. I'm going to sandwich that in somehow with my reviews and WIP.

Other things:
- I got a sandpaper sponge (320 Grit, for paint sanding) that I use to sand down parts right off the runners. I used it with the SD Master Gundam. I'm quite liking the corners of the sponge and how well it works with 'wet sanding.' Also, I really like how the matte finish looks like after sanding.

- I got putty (in a tube)...still need to find a use for it, maybe for the crossover project or my future projects (which yet to be revealed. hehe)

- Tempted again to go back to Sun Entertainment to get more SD kits. One of Gundam-Eclipse member, Kibo, showed this SD Deep Striker Resin kit. I found a kit (with similar design to the deep striker) at Sun's. But this will be a test to how long I can hold myself down. lol. Got to focus on my backlog. >_< (Update...d'oh went there today and got it T_T )

If you just started reading my blog and would like to comment, please use my youtube channel. I'm not sure if i get notified here... o_O.

Until then...thanks for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment