Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I need a new game plan for my hobby...

Still have WIP that I haven't finished yet. >_< Also, I don't have the camera for a day or two. I probably need to get my own, maybe one with an AC adapter so I don't have to worry about charging batteries while recording.

But here's my gameplan:

#1 Gundam/DBZ Crossover (Possible 2old4toys contest entry)
- I was hoping to take a picture before adding more stuff. Actually record my WIP while I add the hair.
- I'll probably just add the hair soon and show a demo of how I make it later on.
- Paint will probably come next week.

#2 Zollidia
- I want to paint this kit to make it look better...might do that today hopefully.
- I'll probably stick with the box art's color scheme for the most part.

#3 BB 353 SD Gakushin Gundam
- Hmm...I'm thinking of doing a video of me drawing out my plans for this kit with a whiteboard. But again, don't have the camera with me at the moment. I guess that'll have to wait probably Thursday?
- I'll be experimenting a lot with this kit. I don't have pla plates but found something similar and will give those a try.

As for the next unboxing... Still thinking... I do have quite a selection from my unbuilt kits. lol. I'll probably start on the Lunamaria Hawke's SD Blaze Zaku Warrior. I still want to get the purple one. haha.

I also have other video ideas:
- Speed build (2x) Origami Plane
- SD kit collection Video
- Vid Rant: (California's sales tax impeding in-state purchase)
- Simple stop-motion (I'm wondering if it's faster to just video tape myself moving the figure, and take snapshots w/o my hands in screen on WMM later on. Or that could be more work. haha)
- My Gallery Slideshow (my previous crafts on ceramics, origami, foam...and others)

No comments:

Post a Comment