Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crazy Go Kart

Here's my current drawing,

Go Kart

(Btw...I have several flickr accounts, too cheap to pay for uploading more than 200+ haha)

In pic you'll see an Alpha (stikfas regular male figure), a bear (stikfas fig) and slurmy (a creation by Zook).

I just recently finished a stikfas custom, and I have another idea for the next one. But usually, I take breaks and fiddle around with them. I thought how cool it be to have 'em in mini-carts sorta like mario-kart. haha. I could make 'em out of Lego pieces, but we'll see.

Ohh here's another sketch of Slurmy

Slurmy

SM (hobbicide member) was talking about his rock band customs the other day. I wanted to draw slurmy and decided to go with that theme. Turned out great. hehe. Might draw the rest of the band later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment