Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Promise is a Promise

I've been having this problem since I can remember. I keep commiting to promises that I know down the road I'll break one way or another. But I do keep most of my promises, but we usually find the small amount of false promises outweighing the rest.

I promise myself with Vek as my witness (lol.) that I'll hold off my gunpla purchase for the sake of my wallet's health and to trim down my backlog. Unfortunately, I made a promise to a fellow SD Gundam enthusiast that I'll get him this SD kit that's hard to get in his area nor the interwebs (actually it'll be a gift for him for his upcoming bday. Ain't I nice? :P ) So now my predicament of holding those two promises. I could argue that I'm buying the SD kit for someone and not for me. lol. But the place I'm getting it at has that "buy one full price, 2nd half off" deal. It'll be hard to resist to not get another kit to avail for the discount. I could buy another one and use that as a price for my upcoming contest on my youtube channel (which still under formulation. hehe) But then again, I already have a spare SD NT-1 Alex that I can use as the prize (which I think is one of the best SD kits out there.) We'll see how it goes as I visit the hobbystore to acquire the sd kit as I've promised.

Gunpla...
- I'm working on a kits for about 3 days painting 'em. I've finished 1 and almost done with the other. I do however reviewed 2 (one of which i finished awhile back) on my youtube page. I'll be finishing that another one and as well as work on mobile goohn.

- Funny how there's more attention towards the SD Onimitsu Ninja Naomaru (#279) than the SD Bukiri Maru (#250) which I put more effort on. lol. It has to be the shiny gold plating. :P

- I'll be making more SD 4Koma as well as comics (more than 4 panels). Stay tune for those.

- Unboxing another kit. I'll probably find one that doesn't require painting that much as I've exhausted myself. lol.

- I'm also getting curious of getting some SD gundam gashapons... I wonder if anyone will be willing to trade some of 'em for stikfas kits. hehe.

Other things:
- I'll be celebrating my sister's graduation this upcoming weekend. Which reminds me, I need to fix her computer.
- My knee still hurts a little bit, can't wait for it to fully heal so I can run again.

No comments:

Post a Comment