Thursday, June 17, 2010

Going to be a bumpy ride...

Things will get crazy lately... I didn't quite make it to one job i'm hoping for to get in. But luckily I do get an opportunity to apply for another position. On the other hand, I'm leaving my part-time job due to certain reasons which I will not fully disclose, but to give you an idea...I don't like the working atmosphere. There's also another job opportunity that I have take a test as well next month. I have a couple of lines casted....but something tells me I need to bring a huge net to catch something, heck I'll even settle for a mackerel but a salmon would be awesome.

Gunpla....

I'm close to hitting 200, just check I have 199 subs. lol. Hmm... maybe time for subscriber's special--a contest!! hehe.

A lot of things happend since last time I posted. Not sure where to start. hmm...

Seems like I'm getting more subscribers and a lot of 'em really like reviews. I'm very thankful. ^_^ I do find it difficult to thank all of the recent ones, there's so many... I'm starting to think I should stop doing that and just make a video thank them in general. But deep down...I want to thank each and every single one of them. It's just a matter of time. haha.

Hmm... I wonder what kit to open next. There's the Tenshio Shiba-I Sazabi (probably mispelled. lol) I might do that one. Also, my sister (the older one) wants to give SD gunpla a chance. Might let her start on a kit that was supposedly for my other sister, SD Gundam Leopard.

I'm also finding that I still can't control my impulse gunpla buying...which is really bad considering what i've mentioned above relating to my part-time job. Maybe I should create a penalty if I do go on impulse again.... I was thinking of hosting a contest--meaning I'll lose one of my kits in the process O_o each time I break my promise (lol that rhymes). But we'll see, might be too daring. haha.

On other things...

Got a couple of upcoming tests for jobs. Need to get cracking on those.

Also I need to redeco my room to be more presentable....make it my "pad" haha. I'll probably end up doing garage or online sale of my stuff (well except for gunpla. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment