Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stikfas Kustom # 32

I manage to get myself to customize a stikfa, well just a paint job. I did a sketch before as shown.

Stik kustom #32 001

I thought it would be cool to be a superhero which you change by closing your eyes. Either the foes are in an alternate reality or something inside you covers your whole embodiment. Someone asked, is that person blind- not necessarily. I initially i have his eyes glowing orange(i dont have an orange whiteboard marker :P). He then rubs his fingers with the embers on his eye and get his whole hand engulf in this orange flame. He can then use this flame to wall run and even burn his enemies with it.

Here's the custom i made.

Stik kustom #32 018

Stik kustom #32 019

Here's a stereoscopic image of him wall running (click the image to get a bigger picture)
Stik kustom #32_SI

I still need to name this guy. I think calling him something with orange is not a good idea. We'll see...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment