Monday, June 1, 2009

Beta Assassin (WIP)

I got into playing guildwars.  I know... it's a MMO (stay away from it)  But my sister got me into it.  So far i'm doing okay with the game.  It's been taxing my time though.  I try to limit 1-3 hrs. of playing time at a given day.

Anyways, the game inspired to make a new stikfas custom, a female assassin.

First, I need to make some daggers.  Well simulate the look of it.  Being me, I played around with paperclips.

Beta Assassin WIP 001

i'm going to make 3 daggers on each upper thigh.  I bend the paperclips as seen above.

Beta Assassin WIP 003

Next, cut thin strips of masking tape.  I layed it out like so.  This will be used to strap on the leg.

Beta Assassin WIP 004

Put it on might be quite tricky.  Patience is key.  Make sure they're angled a bit too.  Here's another pic:

Beta Assassin WIP 005

No comments:

Post a Comment